About

  • For over 100 years, there has been a building serving as a church in Bourg. The first was "La Petit Chapelle de Sainte Ann," blessed on Jan. 22, 1873. In 1908, Archbishop Blenk appointed Rev. Van den Broek the first pastor of St. Ann Catholic Church. The community center was renovated and enlarged in 1979. St. Ann rectory was completed in 1985.

  • The present church was completed in 1966.The Porte' Cochere was added onto the front of the church and dedicated on Dec. 9, 2006. In 2007 renovations began in the church. A new suspended ceiling, light fixtures and painting were completed. In 2010 new fencing was installed around the church property. A new storage building was completed June 2011. The new Parish Center was completed in 2014.